Search This Blog

7.26.2011

Book Review - "So That's What They're For"

Just wanted to pass along my review of the book "So That's What They're For" by Janet Tamaro.




This is the best breastfeeding book I have read yet. It's so down to earth while presenting clinically accurate info. Was a bit heavy handed regarding alcohol/drug intake while nursing but other than that, GREAT! Everybody who works with mothers and mothers-to-be should have several copies for lending.

I was pleased to see two new books at my local library also. They've aquired a copy of "Adventures in Tandem Nursing"




I haven't read this one but I think its great the Library has recognized how common it is to find yourself contemplating the idea anyway.

They also have a new edition of "Hypnobirthing: The Monegan Method"


No comments:

Post a Comment